Monday, August 17, 2009

Why couldn't it have been the sounds of silence?

I woke up this morning at 11am to the sound of dying. Okay, not really. That's what I thought was happening to me when I woke up to the sound of sorority girls chanting across the street. It was awful. Why did I move into this duplex? Oh, yes, because it's amazing and so is my roommate.

Something needs to change. Kevin went into hiding again yesterday. I haven't talked to him since Saturday night. I hate when he decides to be the insensitive asshole. It's so inconvenient.

On another note, I'm way too on edge right now. Everything is pissing me off lately -- mostly girls. Why do I have to be the girl that can't get along with other girls unless they're just like me in that they don't get along with other girls, so it works out great? Haha, yeah, that was just as confusing to type as it was to read, probably. In all seriousness, though, most girls are so obnoxious, annoying, and lacking in the brains department. Like, omg, I totally don't care that you got a mani and a pedi and found that super duper cute dress yesterday at the mall! Like, OMG! -_-

I want my mom to come up and bring my microwave. You never really realize how often you use a microwave until you don't have one for a few weeks. It's ridiculous. I make dinner and have no way to reheat the leftovers (I'm a college student -- nothing goes to waste!). I've tried using the stove to reheat... it, uh, just doesn't work very well.

Alright. I'm going to go take a shower.

--Miss Sarcastic

PS - What do you do when you want to forgive somebody for something they did, apologize to them for something you did, but kind of have no way to do so because you pressed charges against them in January?...

No comments:

Post a Comment