Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Guys are doucheboxes.

So, yesterday was pretty awesome but it totally did not go as planned.

I went to class, but had been feeling nauseous most of the morning. I called in to work so I could go home in hopes to not vomit...because vomiting just sucks.

I also had to miss HvZ last night because of not feeling well. Kevin and I went to campus to meet with some friends for about 20 minutes, and then we left because he wasn't feeling well, either. I took him home and was about to go home when a friend asked if I wanted to go to On The Border to eat some queso. I'd never been so I said sure, lol.

So we ate some good Mexican food, then went to Applebees to have some more fun. Tee hee.

Oh, and guys are doucheboxes. I'd say douchebags, but douche actually comes in boxes from the store, so therefore, guys are doucheboxes. Big ones at that.

My boyfriend is amazing most of the time, and I wouldn't categorize him into the douchebox category, but dang some guys are just awful.

And some. Well, scratch that, all guys need them some Jesus. It's sad what this world is coming to.

I want to go to Breakaway tonight! It's the last one of the semester, and is all worship. Sadly, I have a prior commitment to fulfill, but I SHOULD be able to make it. I hope. <3

--Miss Sarcastic

No comments:

Post a Comment